Thursday, August 6, 2009

Updates , Sean Price , New Battle , New E.P.

Well I was in the studio yesterday with Kimbo Price one half of Da Incredible Rap Team Himself Sean Price working on my EP The Fabulous Freebird (No worries the album is still coming) , well I had beats he did not feel em lol so i had to go into my emails found some Beat Butcha beats who's a very dope producer from the U.K. by the way the first beat out that batch he was like it's that one we argued for a good 5 minutes about that lol and i gave in , during recording Buckshot rolled through so did Ruste Juxx Lord Digga , I myself was with the MCMI Camp Blitzkrieg and GMS so The song came out crazy it's called Simean Twinz..............(screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech)Fast forward sessions over so he calls me 30 minutes later like yo I want this song for my album MIC TYSON awwwwwwwwwwwwww come on Sean so i needed to think while i was thinking i'm getting text after text in attempt to make clear how good of a look this would be for both parties and that's the Big Bro so i gave in . But not without negotiating something in my favor not only will we record a new song for my EP but we decided to .................. haha tell you later not now sorry secret society all we ask is trust <> Hov!
Now the E.P. Is called The Fabulous Freebird shit is coming out crazy with support of my Jersey click ST. JOE LOUIS and producers such as OBEY (Hoodie Allen) , Cyrus The Great , Phil , Beat Butcha , Hezikiah it's to the left but digestable do not worry ya boy is ill on any type of beat !
Next battle hmmmm I love Grindtime after Beating Dizaster I was gonna take a break but i thought nahhhh fuck that who's next ? I saw a blog that Dumbfoundead did talking about who he would battle next so i kind of put the challenge out there in another blog and he accepted . Now once again ad they did with the Diz battle everyone thinks i have no chance lol this shit is funny like how dense and clueless can some people be jokes all day .
That's it for now go to my youtube page WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/PUMPKINHEADBKAC
and subscribe and check out my video for That's that shit off the My Era no skinny jeans allowed
Mix CD you can download that for free @ www.2dopeboyz.com peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment