Saturday, January 31, 2009

Today's Going's Ons lol!


My 2 year old son Royce has Pink eye so i been taking care of him all day fighting tooth and nail to get these drops in his eyes that the doctor prescribed lol! My 5 year old Raiden wants to know why he can't play his Nintendo DS and i replied because you can't draw on your class mates lol.

Missed Illmind's party really wanted to go i know it was crazy and i missed UFC 94 i heard GSP won i was mad i been shoutin BJP all day lol the prodigy still is one of the best to me . And i been writing all day trying to get this joint done with CHINO XL , NINO BLESS , JOELLE ORTIZ , DONNY GOINES , CHARLIE HUSTLE AND POSSIBLY CUBAN LINK IF I CAN FIND A CONTACT FOR A MANAGER SOMETHING. It's for shhhhhhhhhhhhhh my new mix cd 10 joints only MY ERA (NO SKINNY JEANS ALLOWED) LOL i mean big up if that's your steez it's just not me anyways i'm gonna go watch this movie the whackness heard it was dope one hunnid YOUR UNDERGROUND KING!
By the way that pic is from like 93 i think ! lol I was a bad man bad bad bad!!!! lol

3 comments:

  1. Nice picure. 1993? ...no

    Nastradamus is on your pullout bed. hahaha
    Shit was released in like 2000.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha your right dam lol i smoked so much weed in my past lol sorry bout the date mix up so yeah like about 8 years ago i'm buggin! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuban link had a dude named rappy that was holdin it down for him for a while. dunno if he's still doin it but ....CLK24K@YAHOO.COM -- Rappy 631 404 6026

    ...cant hurt to try.

    DJ SAV*ONE

    ReplyDelete