Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Battle Commentary Pt.1 K.O.T.D

Samosa Vs. Noah 23 - King Of The Dot
First off big up Organik and the K.O.T.D Staff for doing the dam thing .
This battle started off surprising Samosa The Brown Boy Genius took me by my
first impression judgemental ankles and shook the shit out me lol Noah looked like an O.G. with a plan here's the break down . Watch Videos before commenting if you haven't seen it yet !

PT.1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdIJxexCvM4

PT.2 O.t. Round - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68jrxDDRWNo

First Round - Samosa - I'm waiting for you to make an assumption like yuo can diss me because i'm brown and my name is Samosa well yo this is the first indian food that's gonna eat you noah ... and he's really not hood you ain't bullshittin me noah only time you in touch with the hood is when the cops is pulling you over ...

Noah 23 - Says he can rap their ain't much proof one bar and his brain will splat like proof poof !! (DISCLAIMER Now i thought this line was distasteful maybe cause proof was a friend of mine and i spoke to him a week or two before he past away , but i just think there's ways to flip shit better like have respect for our fallen soldiers man Proof was real big in our Hip Hop scene and deserves more respect than that ..) ok back to the battle.. Another Noah line - I'm the greates and even you know that your a reject like when the rascalz gave their juno back (Rascalz well known group in canada..Juno - their version of the grammy's i think)

2nd round - Samosa - his wifey invited me over for dinner and i was so thrilled till i found out the whole meal consisted of road kill (one of many hillbilly red neck trailer park jokes) oh wait here's another one - Racing semi's and chevettes blasting benny and the jetts with a mullet cut tattoos on his belly and his chest saying gretski is the best - lmao i was dying....

Noah 23 - And Jabroni the flow's not done he gets parylyzed riding with me like hulk hogan's son (Confusing line being that hulk hogans son was the one driving and his friend was in the passanger seat , so how does he get parylyzed riding with your like hulk hogans son ? it sounds like your saying hulk hogans son was the one that got parylyzed )... Keep bumpin ya fuckin gums your a bugged out uglier version of cory gunz and i don't know even about guns but forget about my uzi your mother weigh's a ton - (lmao best line he said in this round lol)

Round 3 - Samosa - I rhyme outta mic skills he's rhymes out of white guilt he's from the heartland of the clan Natchez Mississipi and i bet that back in the 60's this cats whole fam was pissy that they had to stop hanging black children and gypsies.... and you a nerd so you understand if i get political i'm liberal in things i'll do to your little girl conservatitve when it comes to sharing a burning spliff and in this minority government guess hwo's the minority running shit !

Noah 23 - your shit is about to get fubar I don't care who you are harold or kumar maybe i'm taking it to far but your gonna get sunned like a planet with 2 stars - (nice).. Just face it you lost no go drown your tears in some tamarin sauce .

This was a good battle round for round i thought Samosa had round 1 and 2 .. and 3 was very close but i would not have let that go into overtime i thought samosa had enough lines and was more consistent than Noah but it i went to o.t. and Noah beat him in the overtime round that it should have never gotten to it's a shame i mean don't get me wrong Noah ain't wack he just didn't win that intial battle he won in o.t. Organik stuck to his guns and his rules i respect that but the judges need to really look over this battle and disect it line for line it's a shame that Samosa lost i thought he had him easily with the 1st 2 rounds leave your comments good or bad holla...

5 comments:

  1. I don't know. I was there, and my opinion is that Noah took it by a slight margin prior to the overtime. The majority of Samosa's lines were criticizing Noah for being white trash which became a little repetitive.

    Still, I can't fault the judges for bringing it to overtime. Each of the four judges voted and that's what came out of it. Obviously two of the four judges thought Noah won. And the crowd was even calling for O.T. And in the end, the O.T. was yet one more quality round of hip hop...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was one of the judges that night and all I have to say is you had to be there. I respect your opinion... as you were one of the judges at the first stage battle I was ever in... but I'm sure you know that not everything gets conveyed in video footage. I honestly think this was one of the closest battles I've seen, and I hated judging it, but even rewatching the footage I stand by my decision that Noah took it by a sliver before the OT... I felt like he came more prepared and had more relevant, and hard hitting punches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im Make Music , And have actually battled Sam osa. Good Guy, and a good friend...

    As A Battle Emcee Fan...

    I think Osa should took just the Impact of lines... Noah was goin in, But Sam osa more or less had more of a run it...

    I had this already out on HHC though lol.
    PUMKINHEAD WAS SUPPOSED TO ROCK WITH YOU IN OTTAWA ON BOXING DAY!!
    www.twitter.com/cashtro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yess Whats sayin Ph!!! Like what you doing here homie wit the blizog ting!!! I got some shit to send ya get @ me Fam!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Osa won that in 3, took 1 and 2 and 3 was a tie, that means no overtime in my books...

    either way it did go to ot and osa slipped up a bit.

    Loey

    ReplyDelete